Yo Wetworks

I called my boy over at Boeing (us IT guys/nerds stick together) and he says your not in the system. You new or something?

I see you :

wetwork
n00bie
Last Activity: 04-20-2006 01:45 AM
Viewing Thread Yo Wetworks @ 01:45 AM

yes im kind of new here about a year? maybe more give or take? but does he work at the north riverside office? im a corporate just fyi. for the time being im here. i am looking to get out to california though. we do have a branch out there.
ask him if he knows Richard Stevens? all that come onto boeing interview with this gentelman and another lady whom i believe her name is sharon white? she might be an assistant, or another human resources personel
and if you do not mind me asking what his name is?? just out of curiousity

sorry yeah im here just caught up doing online banking at the moment! sorry for the delay

I won’t tell you my friend’s name yet, don’t worry.

I’ll let you try to figure it out, he’s IT.

err… I thought you were a Propulsion Engineer and Designer…

Employee entry takes 2-3 weeks max, btw.

Are you a contractor?

well we kinda used to be. it was boeing that used to enlist contractors like Kistler,where i was before but then i opted to join them. but is it considered contracting if your doing it for the same company all the time?

Kistler used to just be strictly rocket propusion systems then they opted into aerospace such as aircraft then to smaller stuff such as military type propulsion systems for 1 time use reconnisance(not sure i spelled that right)aircrafts
but Kistler now is just contracting.

actually to be honest it took them more then 3 weeks to get me on board due to the 9-11 stuff, all in all it took about 5 various and rigorous background checks are done. like the invasion of privacy kind, but thats due to the nature of work and your working with plane engines and designing them, they obviously don’t want well you know…

sorry for the late post as i cannot sleep, due to heartburn.

i know a rich stevens but he works @ Red lobster

must be nice…I dig holes…edumacation ftw lol.

:wave: what’s going on in here?

:lol: That could make for the best “Stay in school.” ad campaign ever!

the dell guy took off in the plane on the moon?

This guy is the worst AE/troll I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe anyone takes his chopped up piss poor excuses for posts seriously.

lol.

tell him those cheddar biscuits are the shit. Tell him to have one of the waitresses bring some to my work.

What kinda brand of clothes do you wear wetworks?

Nothing like digging a hole.

http://www.hooverfence.com/garden-supplies/img/shovel-as19d.jpg

My vote goes to:

A. Janitor
B. Guy who makes the decision to remove stuff that shouldn’t be removed.

Howie’s calling out a guy pretending to be an engineer at Boeing. :tup:

Right now I kinda picture Howie as a BOFH. :lol: