Verizon, HURRY UP

God I hope they get it right…The motorola android setup seems good from what I have seen, but we need something official, and a few solid reviews soon.

What do you guys think, can android save verizon? Further, can Verizon save Android?

I don’t think verizon needs saving…we’re fast tracked toward a duopoly in wireless unless Tmo gets their shit together, sprint is becoming more and more irrelevant.

true, and there are plenty of backberry humpers to keep them alive…but the truth is, their smartphone selection is just plain SHIT. WinMo is fast-tracking themselves right out of the competition. That leaves nothing but BlackBerry on the Verizon table. Some competition will be good for the market. Maybe it will shut up all of the iphone fanboys too.

the next win mo is really going to make or break them. As far as android is concerned, I would like to try the newest one but i would never got to t mobile. The verizon one will be on my list of potential new phones.

I’m gonna with the break

some insight into the industry… RIM spends big bucks with us here in mobility. M$ spends zero.

RIM is doing major business with the carriers, making profit hand over fist. There is more of a selection of handsets than ever before, with a huge following.

not so much on the winmo front…

jussayin

iphone is still better :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:

lol, a pointless pot-stirring statement, I know…but it’s hard to say the iphone is better than a product that hasn’t yet been released.

all i know is when people started to get iphones for work i have had to repeat myself to them more than ever. The sound quality is shit on those! but who cares about phone calls anyway?

could be the network :shrug:

Ya you can kiss any shot of Verizon having the iPhone goodbye now.

Also way to ruin the thread with a huge picture Tom.

While we are bitching, could they PLEASE fucking get the TP2 in stores soon? I can’t wait to throw this POS Tour at them and get a real phone again.

But yeah, Verizon is a network company. The phones are not a priority. That’s why you can take reception for granted anywhere, even though the phone selection is weak.

Yep. AT&T has contractual exclusivity in the US until 2012. They signed a 5 year agreement in 2007.

hey can we get a larger pic?

GODDAMNIT I WANT A FUCKING IPHONE ON MY FUCKING VERIZON ACCOUNT

ugh, dont be a fggt.

Wonder if you will be able to get an Android phone with out a data plan?

PM Geehee. Hes got the hookup to do so.

:hehe: