Verizon Motorola Q9M

solddddd!

oh and you do not need a data plan to use this phone

does this have wifi?

You really dont need a data plan to use this?
Someone I see verizon bending me over

I read like a year ago that the Q/any smartphone needed a data plan. you sure you dont need one for this?

no it does not have wi-fi

you DO NOT need a data plan, i used to work at verizon and my cousin works there now. i promise you dont need it, and you can ask my cousin mike(EVOLUTIONVIII MR) as he has this same phone without the data plan as well. it is the only"smart phone" that you dont need it with

j have the samsung i760 and you dont need a data plan. that has wifi too so its sweet.

data was required on all smart phones that were produced after august of 08 i believe unless it was a blackberry, in that case data was required to get no matter the production date on it
the q9m fell before then therefore it is not necessary to have, but you can get it with it if you would like the internet

exactly correct

bummp got the blackberry

bummp

I had this phone before, when I got it, friend gave me a wifi card for it too so I didn’t have to get the data pack for it. It was a cool little phone.

bummp

bummp

bummp for anyone needing a solid verizon phone!

steve im thinking about it…i wanna dump my bb storm soon i think and go back to a basic plan…

alright mike let me know, sell that shit and make cash buying this lol

bummmp

Just posting to reinforce not needing the data plan. I have one of these already. Good phone, free bump.

bummp