VERSION:Select/Origin/D-Drug Kits. Terminated GB.

Ok heres the short sweet version to keep it ALL simple.

ANY full kit from

Origin labs
D-Drug
Version: SELECT

shipped to my shop in Innisfil for pick up or installation ( extra ) is $1050 can + $250 can shipping.

induvidual parts are all $350 Can (exception is 4 pc side skirts at $400 can )

if you just want single parts then shipping for sideskirts is $190 otherwise it’s still $250 for a sngle bumper or single rear valence or any combination of the three

CF hoods are $750 Can + $200 shipped

wide body fenders $350 can + $200 shipping

D-Drug GT wings ( all : ~ $120 shipped TBC )

1605mm $625 can
1700mm $659 can

1755mm $710 can

that should answer ALL questions on pricing…

however if someone has a nice big van we Can pick up and save allot on shipping… Just a thought, the kits would be in IN. USA.

Remeber this is a GB and I won’t order till this pricing come into effect ( ~ $ 4000 can. in orders… )

besides the V:S quality control system , I will personally effect a min fitment warrenty on these parts. ( some wandering ‘may’ occour, it’s reasonable to assume so about FG. however if it is beyond the point where it cannot be comfortably tucked or 'released ’ into place without reconstruction ( andy’s GP knock off et al. ) I will replace it. I stand behind the product I sell.[/b]

=D>

I regret not buying VS Type I in the first place… oh well.

Hopefully now that there is an expanded line, this will get enough interest
to go thru.

I’m interested in an Origin kit…just wanna be sure I have the scratch by the time the buy goes down. BTW where /what is your shop? I just moved up to Innisfil maybe I can swing buy and take a look.

the post is a little confusing.

so do we still need to pay shipping if we pick up in innisfil?

i.e. 1050 for a kit and we come to pick it up with no additional shipping fees.

if we want you to install it THEN we pay for installation?

OR is it $1050 then we pay the $250 for a total of $1300 and it will be delivered to us.

OR assuming we need to pay the shipping fees and come pickup the items regardless then its

cf hood = 950 and we get it from your shop
wid body fenders = 550 and we get i from your shop
etc.

these will help your post

http://www.versionselect.com/home.htm

www.origin-lab.com

www.d-drug.com

I broke it down so people could see what was what in the costs.

Both the cost of the product and the shipping costs need to be paid.

They will arrive here at my shop in Innisfil. If you want it reshipped from there that can be arranged for an extra shipping fee. I like to check each pc. as I receive it… if thier is, by some odd chance, shipping damage I can send it back right away.

if you wish to have it/them installed that IS extra

$120 shipped for the GT wing?

Did I read that right?

Since JDM-P bashing is on, and since Ian does great work, I might as well make my contribution:

http://iquaco.com/iquabob/mathlesson.jpg

NeveR I did add a TDC ( to be confirmed… I’m not 100% on that one.)

ALSO I noticed a bunch of ORIGIN-LAB spoilers that I will need to get priced out

THat was based on the cost to ship out my Rotora wing from the US… ( side note, comsidering the Rotora came out to $1100 can+ shipping the D-Drug is a steal )

thats what i meant bout his post being kinda confusing. he means that the shipping price is added on top of the price for the wings. essentially the total is 1605mm $625 + 120 = $745 for the wing. so if u go pick it up from him u pay him $745 he will give u the wing. he just broke it down to show u how he got to that price.

well everyone before asked for a break down so I gave them one this time around…

I’m sure the people who are getting CF hoods will also be interested in the CF headlight covers.

give us a price on those.

would i be able to mix pieces from different kits? i have a coupe so i need front bumper from a 180 and rear from a silvia and skirts dont matter. would that be equivilant to buying piece by piece?

jeezus that D-Drug kit is teh uber hotness.

Oh man. So agressive.

Id like to know too

And Pavel, you dont like to talk, but when you do its well worth reading :lol:

I’d like to know how much for the headlight covers also?

… the one item I don’t have info on yet… figures…

I’ll attempt to nail down … something… in the next few days…

Wow, some of those kits look really good. It’s almost enough to make me buy aero. Ian forte really is the amazing GB’s he hooks us up with. As usual I’m sure his “flexible” pricing will apply so some “minor” price increases are to be expected due to the fluxuations of the CND/US dollar.

Happy Shopping to all.

Well when your not making any money on the product then you don’t have a way to absorb the ’ little’ increases that MAY occur, I’ve tried to take that into account… However if it would make YOU happy I can charge 35-50- 100% profit and be more then willing to FIX a price point to the absolute cent.

BUT…I’m sure thier would be allot of people who would not like that.

I’m not after a profit on this, I’m simply looking to be part of the buying and decision prcess. So I bennifit and so does the consumer with this GB.

Mike quit it. ANY GB based on products comming from the states will be
subject to currency fluctuation. He is not charging huge markup on this
stuff so that he can absorb any fluctuation.

What rate are the prices based on Ian, that way people can adjust for
fluctuation themselves.

the price of the kit is based on 1.32 ( this is GST & $1.24 us/can ) with shipping I belelve this includes customs but i won’t know that till I can come at the supplier with a fist full of coin… brokerage fees depend on the value of the object being shipped in some cases… I would estimate $68 … ( which I will try to get the supplier to pay… however I can’t make that happen empty handed. ).