Verts are more fun in the snow

ot:
larryr50, is your house on the corner of Boston St road and Schunk Dr? If so my grandpa’s brother useto own that house, and my grandparents live like 200ft away from you. And im pretty sure i see your car sitting in the driveway every time im over there.

[quote=“Shrives,post:18,topic:39877"”]

LIAR!

can we please drive around in this tomorrow with the top down and do hairy burnouts!!!

[/quote]

I CALLED YOU TO PLAY IN THE SNOW BUT YOU DONT LIKE ME ANYMORE :gotme:

asshole

well ive been thinkin and i slept on it and i think i may spilt the cash i have down the middle put half of what i have into my car and the rest into picikng up a 5speed focus hatch or sumthin. id still like to check out your cars though get some ideas and maybe check out what parts you may have layin around. oh and by the way ive seen some other foxes around on the forums you guys ever all get togeather over the summers?

[quote=“jt76,post:19,topic:39877"”]

heyyyyyy i kno ur sister lol, tell ur dad i want a run vs his Cobra this summer

[/quote]

hey damn i cant believe your went to the darkside and got a little bowtie toy damn well at least you didnt get a import ha no offense to anyone on hear cuz well probablly 99% of the hondas on here are faster than my 5.0. and hey yeah ill have to talk him into running it a nyi again this summer but he already ran his friends ws6 2 summers back and he beat him by a car when he treed him but when they took off even they stayd door to door the whole way through the traps so well see ha. but knowing you yours wont be stock ha for the hell of it i was thinkin about putting a bottle on my car anyone know how big of a shot i can run on pretty much a stock motor with the 7.9 rearend?

[quote=“ryanbgb22,post:21,topic:39877"”]

ot:
larryr50, is your house on the corner of Boston St road and Schunk Dr? If so my grandpa’s brother useto own that house, and my grandparents live like 200ft away from you. And im pretty sure i see your car sitting in the driveway every time im over there.

[/quote]

naw im in the valley ha bein in the boondocks out in redneck territory there are a couple 5.0s and irocs and z28’s ha theres only like one kid with a import and he parks it at the bus stop and rides the bus into the city its a yellow hatch with a carbon fiber hood. well theres him and the guys that work at brunners all have vw’s with fart cans and bov’s and think they are the fastest shit on earth ha i ran the one kid on the 219 a few summers back and even though my cars stock and hes probably pushing 20 or 30 more hp than me i pulled half a car on him ha . sorry 02svt focus i didnt mean to hijack your thread man.

[quote=“larryr50,post:25,topic:39877"”]

naw im in the subdivision behind georges on hickorydrive off of herman hill ha bein in the boondocks out in redneck territory there are a couple 5.0s and irocs and z28’s ha theres only like one kid with a import and he parks it at the bus stop and rides the bus into the city its a yellow hatch with a carbon fiber hood. well theres him and the guys that work at brunners all have vw’s with fart cans and bov’s and think they are the fastest shit on earth ha i ran the one kid on the 219 a few summers back and even though my cars stock and hes probably pushing 20 or 30 more hp than me i pulled half a car on him ha . sorry 02svt focus i didnt mean to hijack your thread man.

[/quote]

yea…i always see a red riced out celica aroud there too.

[quote=“larryr50,post:24,topic:39877"”]

hey damn i cant believe your went to the darkside and got a little bowtie toy damn well at least you didnt get a import ha no offense to anyone on hear cuz well probablly 99% of the hondas on here are faster than my 5.0. and hey yeah ill have to talk him into running it a nyi again this summer but he already ran his friends ws6 2 summers back and he beat him by a car when he treed him but when they took off even they stayd door to door the whole way through the traps so well see ha. but knowing you yours wont be stock ha for the hell of it i was thinkin about putting a bottle on my car anyone know how big of a shot i can run on pretty much a stock motor with the 7.9 rearend?

[/quote]

i already got me a full exhaust and cam :smiley: should be a bit over 400rwhp… as far as the juice, i wouldnt run more than a 100 shot… i hear that the weak point in the 5.0’s is the stock rods, that cant handle more than 350 horse (someone jump in here if i am wrong) you would want to do full exhaust first though… have you ever considered swapping an 87 or newer engine in? Your at a disadvantage with your current motor

[quote=“jt76,post:27,topic:39877"”]

i already got me a full exhaust and cam :smiley: should be a bit over 400rwhp… as far as the juice, i wouldnt run more than a 100 shot… i hear that the weak point in the 5.0’s is the stock rods, that cant handle more than 350 horse (someone jump in here if i am wrong) you would want to do full exhaust first though… have you ever considered swapping an 87 or newer engine in? Your at a disadvantage with your current motor

[/quote]

yeah i have but i wouldnt know where to begin because mine is carbed and i wouldnt have any idea where to start with putting efi into my car and on top of that i would need a new rear end and stuff. for now i really dont race my car much id just like it to be a little quicker that why i threw the idea of juice out there. Do you guys think thats even a good idea or am i asking for trouble on a 95k mile stock motor as for now i have mostly handeling mods picked out on latemodel restoration.com’s site that i plan on ordering in like the next month or so. Like kyb shocks,steeda springs, msport strut tower bar, stoptech slotted rotors,hawk pads, a ford racing raditor, the msd 6al box,(to go with my blaster coil, wires, and rotor that i already have), and a set of 4 lug 93 cobra R wheels the ones that that look like the thunder bird wheels not the five spoke. but yeah i was told with all the cats on the foxes i hear exhaust will actually pick up some noticable power but all the kits in magazines and online are listed back to 86 and 87 any idea why not 85 do you know any one who could put one togeather for me?

[quote=“larryr50,post:28,topic:39877"”]

yeah i have but i wouldnt know where to begin because mine is carbed and i wouldnt have any idea where to start with putting efi into my car and on top of that i would need a new rear end and stuff. for now i really dont race my car much id just like it to be a little quicker that why i threw the idea of juice out there. Do you guys think thats even a good idea or am i asking for trouble on a 95k mile stock motor as for now i have mostly handeling mods picked out on latemodel restoration.com’s site that i plan on ordering in like the next month or so. Like kyb shocks,steeda springs, msport strut tower bar, stoptech slotted rotors,hawk pads, a ford racing raditor, the msd 6al box,(to go with my blaster coil, wires, and rotor that i already have), and a set of 4 lug 93 cobra R wheels the ones that that look like the thunder bird wheels not the five spoke. but yeah i was told with all the cats on the foxes i hear exhaust will actually pick up some noticable power but all the kits in magazines and online are listed back to 86 and 87 any idea why not 85 do you know any one who could put one togeather for me?

[/quote]

i dont know much about pre '87 Foxes… try Mustangforums.com , im a mod over there and i know of some guys in 5.0 tech that have a lot of good info

less talk about how to mod your cars and riced out imports in my thread and more about my foxbodies for sale