VERY IMPORTANT I NEED OPINIONS!!! CODE 11 CAS

Problem solved,

Ended up being a leaking injector seal that only caused the issue below 1000 rpm

Hey guys so I have been in this on going battle with my car, I have done almost everything to rule out that everything is working properly.

HOWEVER TODAY for the first time after resting the ecu according the FSM I rechecked the codes and got Code 11 ( i also have codes 21 ignition and 34 - knocksensor )

The knock sensor is brand new
I have a brand new wiring harness and everything is hooked up correctly I have been speaking with yury from wiring specialties for almost a month now sending him pictures the whole deal

Now people with this code before or anyone with experience with this code did you have to replace the CAS?

The Problem:

The car has perfect 14.7 afr at anywhere above 1000 rpm runs great

BUT as soon as the car falls below 1000 RPM whether it is cold or warm, the AFR’s shoot through the roof
18:1 and higher

I am certain that this is what it is but I would like anyone elses opinion before I make a $400+ investment

Thanks guys really hope I can get my car back on the road

Jay

Here is my other Technical thread on the current issue

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?243817-SR20DET-Running-Extremely-Lean-at-idle

Is your CAS centered? it could be your off a tooth and need to re-stabbed. Anywhoo, start her up, unplug the TPS, grab a timing light and get it timed maybe?

centered? What do you mean?

I have reset the timing and checked it with a timing light it checks out

if i recall from when i did it there is a dot on your cam gear which has to line up with a certain point in the chain

So whats the vacuum pressure? Does it lean out if you unplug the maf?

If timing is good,

I suspect a vacuum leak, or bad maf / stock o2 sensor .

Vacuum is at 20 hg, if i unplug the maf the car won’t even run… voltage looks fine though in was monitoring it with my computer, it has the stock skinny sr20det oxygen sensor brand new