very interested to see how this turns out

They were trespassing, and they threatened to kill/rape someone. Grounds enough for self defense, they got what was coming to them. :tup:

They could have not followed the girl and her brother home, and none of this would have happened. They brought it on themselves.

And why would you call the police? By the time the police polish off that last powdered donut and get to your location, your family could be dead. seriously injured, or whatever. You don’t know what these assholes were going to do. The fact that they thought their “joke” was funny shows how ignorant and stupid they are. Darwin was finally not asleep at the wheel. If anyone should be on trial, it should be the parents of those idiots making rape threats over the internet.

very acceptable use

i think ur a bit confused on the details of the story?

uh, it was the guys on the lawn that were RESPONDING to the rape threat, and it was the guy on the porch (actualy, said guys friend) who threatened rape

the white men were coming to the black mans house because they thought a black man threatened to rape a white woman

:word:

Yeah, people are getting confused on the details here. Either way, the cops should have been called and grabbing your gun can be your first step, but its use should remain your last resort.

Fuck that…I got a bunch of shotguns. Nothing says “get the fuck off my property” like 00 buckshot. I can empty 6 rounds in literally 2 seconds with my dad’s Ithica model 37. My Mossberg is not quite as broken in…it takes about 2 1/2 seconds lol. ALWAYS GO FOR THE SHOTGUN!

edit:
1)Yes the cops should have been called.
2)Owning a firearm in NYC is Illegal. He will have weapons charges against hime also.

The Michael Longo idiot should be shot dead too.