VERY JDM VIDEO

hahahaaha i laugh everytime i see this movie… Dunno if its a repost but 350Z drives a prego chick to the hospital but drifts every corner for some reason???

very chinese you mean … that guy is hilarious … does donuts twice in some places …

What a good samaritan… :slight_smile:

hahaha i love the cop on the bike around that corner.

Nice.

haha thats so FF3 yo :o

gotta love power folding mirrors.

best part ever

yeah man the cop does a little speed wobble around the corner… but man i want a track suit like his… its frickin pimp… and also steal his car and take of the gay town spoiler

that car sounds soo lame …damn 350z … just enough power to spin the tires but no smoke

sounds like my car :frowning: lol

lmao I think the cop on the bike when he tried to drift thjere made me laugh

haha that cop was so close to wiping out

the lesson is that drifting is the fastest way around corners

Haha that was awesome! MORE :partyman:

It is the fastest way around corners but the drifting we see in drift comps is not the fastest way usually, because the angles are just way too much, like what sometimes up to 45 degrees. In Solo2 you see a huge difference, the guys that are drifting(or trying to drift) are usually around 12 seconds behind the pack. Some pro racers say 5-10 degrees is the fastest way to drift around a corner, some say 10-15, but anything more is just way too innefficient, and those drifts usually just come from accelerating through/out of the corner. Believe me I’ve tried to get faster times by crazy drifting around corners at our solo2 events and believe me it isn’t faster than keeping it simple with less angle.

yeah, its never faster drifting. you lose traction, you lose lap time, its simple physics… (yes you gain exit angle, but you lose alot of exit speed)

If you don’t believe me, ask Skip Barber :stuck_out_tongue:

Mind you it would be amazing to see F1 drift cars :haha

haha i was only kidding

oh.

:butthead::whip

(ass whippin)

haha, that was great

Wonderful.