now this dude has skillzz

dam this dude can drive!!

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/1/d74a255d-9006-4435-bfe2-d62a93173298.htm

nice nice… pretty good driver :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve seen that on “wildest police videos”. Pretty crazy…Deffinately a good driver…or crazy one of the 2

Zep, are you trying to teach us something here? :smiley:

My view of the “moral” of the video… If you can drive good, you don’t need power to outrun cops hahaha

nah just skills. thing is tho when cops gonna clip you just press the brakes and he will spin out of control and you can go around him :stuck_out_tongue: seen it done before pretty crazy.

oh this vid they showed us this vid in my mechanic class last year. it was stupid how he got caught though, surprising that he didnt crash on the highway.

seen it before also, but still a cool little chase

I’m gonna try it with my 350Z. BWAHAHAHAHA

no… I’m not gonna do something like that… :rolleyes:

awww come on i wanna see you running from the cops on tv… :#

If you have some really powerful lawyers and friends in high places to make sure I have clean record and still same low-rate insurance and no criminal or driving records as well as paying for any damages to the car. then sure.

lmao not saying do it… lol that jsut be retarded… when i was in florida few friend where cops and they have a track they train on ive been to it a couple time… crazy fun

thats skills

Aren’t your 9-lives up yet?.. What will that be, your 8th warning? :stuck_out_tongue:

–Gabe