very VERY creepy childrens cartoon

it was banned from tv

well that was interesting

hmm.

fuckin weird

i remeber that movie, it was “the adventures of mark twain” very weird

I believe that most of that short was taken from The Mysterious Stranger. Twain had some interesting short stories.

The second substantial version Twain attempted to write is known as Schoolhouse Hill which involves the familiar characters of Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer and their adventures with Satan, referred to in this version as “No. 44, New Series 864962”, and is set in America. Schoolhouse Hill is the shortest of the three versions.

The third version, called No. 44, The Mysterious Stranger, returns to Middle Age Austria and tells of No. 44’s mysterious appearance at the door of a print shop and his use of heavenly powers to expose the futility of mankind’s existence. This version also introduces an idea Twain was toying with at the end of his life involving a duality of the “self”, one being the “Waking Self” and the other being the “Dream Self”. Twain explores these ideas through the use of “Duplicates”, copies of the print shop workers made by No. 44. This version contains an actual ending, however the version is not considered as complete as Twain would have intended.

nightmares out the ass

that was pretty cool.

i feel like that should be sublimented in all of our children’s dreams

friggin double post

what. a god like rage filled creature?

" Hello billy, I noticed that you have some marijuana in your backpack… looks like its twenty minutes in the closest with that fucking thing"

Damn that was creepy.

ill do you one better :slight_smile:

that was nowhere near as bad

WHAT A WASTE OF 5MIN AN 3SEC