Vette vs GTO vs WS6

Ran my buddy’s 04 GTO that he just acquired, and his friend’s WS6 (Gallo’s). I pretty much walked the stock GTO, 0-120 I had a good bus or two…the WS6 was pretty even. I think the WS6 has all bolt ons and a tune, but I am not really too sure. I then got a ticket later that night for unsafe start :frowning: even though I didn’t do a burn out, just accelerated fast off a red light…o well!

siqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

nice :tup: lol.

[quote=“ultradriver10000"”]

I then got a ticket later that night for unsafe start :frowning: even though I didn’t do a burn out, just accelerated fast off a red light…o well!

[/quote]

I dont get it either :gotme: haha

Nice kills though :tup:

[quote=“ultradriver10000"”]

I then got a ticket later that night for unsafe start

[/quote]

I miss buffalo, but then again, I don’t.

What a crock 'o shit.

It didn’t take me long to figure out stock GTOs are sslloooooowwww. :frowning:

its not that its slow per say, its just a 3500 or so lb car with 350hp :slight_smile:

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:7,topic:33974"”]

its not that its slow per say, its just a 3500 or so lb car with 350hp :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Try like 3800 + driver :frowning:

yeah, it does suck :tdown: When I decide to stop being cheep and get a DD, mine will be seeing a major weight reduction

alleged bus lengths. O and i but those same bus lengths on the cobra then!!

o and if i saw it right the ws6 pulled quite a bit on you.

lol tim, now that you can drive a little we will hit it again…me and the ws6 weren’t more then a fender apart :slight_smile: we need to go out with the cobra

i love when noobs come on and talk shit about (slightly) established forum members! :slight_smile:

good kill

WS6 Vs Corvette

WS6 - 2

Corvette- 0

The TA had the vette beat and was pulling hard even harder on the vette than when Tim Drove it.

Yeah Tim you did see right

hey Id take the ticket for unsafe start over a speeding ticket for 120mph anyday.

Tim, you never gained more than 2 car lengths to 100 on my cobra, oh and I can bash josh regardless of my noob status cause we’ve been friends since 1st grade. Josh getting paid $20 plus/hour OT to sit on Ny speed is sweet but I’d prefer actually driving to talking about it, hopefully I stay a noob cause it means I have decent things to do with my time.

[QUOTE=deathproof001;656009] I can bash josh regardless of my noob status cause we’ve been friends since 1st grade. Josh getting paid $20 plus/hour OT to sit on Ny speed is sweet but I’d prefer actually driving to talking about it,

No one needs to say more!

Ill smoke all you faggots in my inline 6 of feury

:massmoon:

328’s ftmfw !