vette wins & losessss

The term you’re looking for is “brake torqued”.

here’s the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTgEhsEXIoY

i’ll just take a match instead :slight_smile:

you got the jump on me the first run

the second run I jumped a bit and pulled on you a bit :smiley:

im at work and cant watch the vid…is this the red c5 w/ glass roof at UB?

LMFAO it was like a pack of wild hyenas takin down a lion.

yah its the red c5 glass top at ub…i was totally surrounded by VW’s i was scurred… after my exam wens the car will be down untill the headers and gears go in but afterwords i’m all game… them turbo vr6’s are quite nice…what do them car’s run 1/4 wise?..i wasn’t runing nos them pulls either…nice vids!

VWs laying the smackdown? :bloated:

x… :smiley:

haha yeah thats my grey jetta, its a 24v turbo. Nice vette by the way…looked clean. :tup:

those are my videos…good times, haha. We were waiting for everyone to catch up after a tool booth and I see this red C5 getting all squirrelly out of the toll booths. then pulls up behind me and joins our caravan, im like wtf. as soon as we start to roll he rips past me…i knew someone was going to race. i tried to catch up to record but was hopeless…you car sounds like a beast man :tup:

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:27,topic:28899"”]

yah its the red c5 glass top at ub…i was totally surrounded by VW’s i was scurred… after my exam wens the car will be down untill the headers and gears go in but afterwords i’m all game… them turbo vr6’s are quite nice…what do them car’s run 1/4 wise?..i wasn’t runing nos them pulls either…nice vids!

[/quote]

I run low 12’s or something :smiley:

get your NOS, lets go from a dig :headbang:

my cars in the shop till next week then im good to go to :smiley:

hahaha damn renzo, you gotta get together with me so we can go cruizzzzin. You think those vdubs are fast, wait till you step up to the bimmer… HAHAHAHAHA (yea its slow), Ive still got love for the vdubs, nice cars you guys have, we gotta get a german meet going on