vette wins & losessss

Well I’v gotten into a few spring races thus far and like to share…

First race of the year was with a black auto gto 6.0L with crome rims and drag radials…from a dig he brake boosts it and the whole car is torqueing and i’m thinking awh shit ! hahah 0-60 he pulled half a car on me but then from 60-100 i pulled a car or so on him…good race…

Second race toyed with some mustang gt…kid was at 7 corners and was kool said he had an exhaust…kinda let him run head to head untill i shifted into 3rd and floored it and smoked him

Third race was my buddy in his srt-4 which is pretty nice hardly beat him…and then raced his friends 3rd gen f-body with 383 and 4.11’s that was a good race pulled on him some…

On the threwway there was a whole line of v buds so i figured i’d see what they had…raced a yellow carado twice…first run was like a 3rd gear pull at maybe 60 or so and i pulled on him…second run i’m guessing he changed his psi or something becasue he was deff much faster and got the jump on me from a second gear pull…he jumped out about a car and i could only stay even…then trafic cam and i slowed to get behind him…he was with a grey jetta that sounded pretty nasty too and a buncho other vw’s i think one guy had a camera

props to all …man i love summer!

who around here has a boosted black 6.0 GTO?

And if you beat a boosted goat, why bother wasting time and gas on a stock stang gt, or volkswagen’s?

i guess good kills…meh…

Chevrolet Corvettes > *
we know that
:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think he knows what brake boosting is…

my head hurtz.

no really it mega hurtz from reading that.

[quote=“newman,post:4,topic:28899"”]

I don’t think he knows what brake boosting is…

[/quote]

:WORD:

just wondering… when did u race the VW’s? i think they came up from ohio to our greatlakes GTG yesterday if thats the case… that yellow raddo is wicked- AWD conversion.

Whats done to the vette?

great kill stories, vette’s :headbang:

:tup:

no no no by brake boosted i just meant holding the brake and giving it gas…sorry about that…(refering to the brake boost it fool rice rip song) i am well award of the fact i can not write at all…the vette just has an intake, corsa exhaust, and a custom tune…hurst short throw doesn’t really help but its nice…as soon as my exam on wens is over i’m putting on my lg long tube headers & x pipe and pulling the diff so someone can put in my 3.90’s …also have a 100 shot wet nos…and spec 3+ clutch and fidenza flywheel but i’m not sure when the clutch and wheel are going in…anyone wanna help ? ! friggen trans axle

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:2,topic:28899"”]

why bother wasting time and gas on a stock stang gt, or volkswagen’s?

i guess good kills…meh…

[/quote]

I’m pretty sure that carado had to run low 12’s and the mustang gt asked me to run at the light so why not ? coulda been a built 4.6 never know ?

There was a line of about 8 vw’s and the carado was yellow with rear camber super off

I know the yellow Corrado. The guy does the best work I’ve ever seen on cars. It’s got a Syncro AWD system and a turbo VR6 in it. Last year it moved decently well, I hear it’s WAY faster this year. Really cool guy, all in all.

nice kills man t-up i love summer too

yah the thing is quick ! i gave him the thumbs up b4 leaving clean car too from what i saw

What year is your Vette?

Let me know if you would ever be interested in running a mildly boosted LT1 Camaro…

Might be a good run considering you have the nitrous shot - and an LSx motor also (I think)

nice runs

good runs renzo.

if you want help with the clutch when I get back I may be able to donate some time. i’ll be back tuesday of next week.

yah i’m down for any runs…its a 97 ls1 m6

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:18,topic:28899"”]

yah i’m down for any runs…its a 97 ls1 m6

[/quote]

OK let me know whenever you want to… My last exam is Wednesday also at UB (what school u go to?)

My car is a 1997 camaro w/ the LT1

Also let me know if you want any help with the headers and/or clutch install. I am always down to help people out. Plus I just recently got done converting my car from an auto to a 6-speed - so I know all about that crap, lol

PS - good idea to go with the spec stage 3plus - that is a sweet clutch…

that was a good race i wish i didn’t spin the tires from 1st to the top of 3rd haha a few weeks if your up for a rematch im game as well the funds should be decent by then