VID: HybridConnection kills Mustang GT, 240SX, Lude, 3 Porche 944s, BMW 325

snip
For the record mostly mid to top 4th gear and topping at 115 mph.

http://media.putfile.com/nelsonschoolmay20

It was the first session of the weekend, and the first time I have driven the car anthing faster than 2nd gear. Of course after a while a couple drivers became faster. In the practice race I qualified and finished third.

And now some drivers that were a little more experienced…

http://media.putfile.com/nelsonenduro

That was the beginning of a 3 hour race. My only goal was to do half of it, as most cars were two driver cars. I did all three hours and went through two tires in the process. Didn’t finish last, but no way would I have won. I think I’d do another but with much more rest and better tires.

EDIT : removed snide remarks

:tup: very nice …

Eh… pretty lame. You didn’t even wait until the Mustang blew his horn 3 times before taking off. Damn ricer. :lol:

Looks like a real good time. I can’t wait until Mosport.

ok first off i already know where your trying to go with that comment, so cut the crap we don’t need any drama

and now for the vids, good stuff, smooth driving :tup:

Hey, I’m not the one that started the personal attacks.

looks pretty slowwwww. Imagine what a fast car could do.

Great! Wow! i like them there right hand turns… t-up to the hybrid driver

I would imagine that a “fast” car would go to Carlilse and sit parked waiting for it’s picture to be taken. Oh, wait, that’s reality.

hey, ive owned fast cars and ive owned good looking cars. You have yet to own either.

enough. seriously. and don’t play the “i didn’t start it” because your no better by egging it on. if this thread continues this way its getting locked

I have owned both.

Wow, you are the prototypical rice boy loser. not enough balls to do any real racing, so you mock those that do? It just makes you look pathetic.

Oh, IB4TL! :slight_smile:

way to talk shit about people you dont know, noob. turbociv’s previous car was a 12 second n/a hatch, on spray he would have gone 11’s. he spent plenty of time at the track

I don’t care, why would that matter? He talked shit not me.

And who’se the noob? Surely not me.

closed because people can’t read :rolleyes:

Seriously.

You fucktards can’t shut the fuck up.

Don’t piss me off.

he never talked shit to you, so dont be a sack rider, and stay out of it (this isnt kills, dont start/add to drama).

i think our line crossing thread starter can stick up for himself.

This thread is now reopened for i have faith in my memberbase that they aren’t going to be FUCKING RETARDS.

U HAVE LOTS OF FAITH…Good Vids Julie…cant wait for trackdays