VID: jetskiing in the surf yesterday at hamburg beach

It’s pretty lame. It was my first time out in the waves this year, i wasn’t really trying to go big or do any tricks. Don’t expect anything too interesting. I don’t have any good video editing software, so i just trimmeed some clips and randomly put in music… It’s kind of long and kind of boring, but the songs are rad… Notice new 6" crack in my hood in the beginning…

(songs are: catharsis - passion, 88 fingers louie - out there, charles bronson - red and green make yellow, death from above 1979 - dead womb)

It was beyond windy, LOL at you being the only watercraft out there

i also have some mods coming.

Footholds
Hydroturf
Handpole spring
Limiting rope
Intake Grate
Prop
Pipe

I really need a shortened handpole, you can see that my CG is too far back… I will do a barrel roll or backflip this year…

Damn that shit looks fun. :tup:

Cool…

HAHAHAHAAH

looks awesome

whoops. wrong thread

how much does your jetski weigh?

it weihs about 250 lbs or some shit. 2 people can carry it easily.

you looked pretty good out there by the end. much better then the beginning at least. u look ackward on it tho, like u dont fit. i think u need to be getting down lower to get a good center of gravity.

it’s not a matter of getting lower, its a matter of getting more forward… lower stance is for racing/turning… tall stance is for freestyle. I really need shorter bars so i can get the nose lower…

Sweet …that ish looks mad fun

You should have used music from WaveRace!

how’d you crack the hood?? it was fine like 3 days ago when i was on it

you shoulda been @ sherkston yesterday. they closed the beach beacsue of the 6-8 foot waves and undertow. got lots of airtime jumping those!

what do you ride?

and the hood broke when i landed on it… :frowning:

i ride whatever people i know bring up there. i dont own one myself. yesterday i was on Seadoo Musclecraft RXT and a RXP. 215 hp. good times!!! there was a guy on an older stand up, but he kept flipping and gave up and went home :lol:

yeah u looked like u were hanging off the back the whole time. that looks like a good ass time man. i wish i had some cash flow to pick sumn like that up tho. i miss the water.

eh. sit downs, to me, are so friggen uninteresting… it’s like, you go out once and you’ve already mastered it…

I was and it was crazy