VID: Russian fighter jet shoots down UAV

“It’s a Russian aircraft. Georgia does not possess it, nor do Abkhaz separatists,” he said. “It’s absolutely illegal for a Russian MiG-29 to be there.”

CNN: MiG-29 puts a guided missile into a spy drone :tspry:

Too bad Georgia didn’t respond by putting a SAM up the Mig-29’s ass.

Even if they did, Mig-29’s have no problem dodging SAM’s

Its just a show of will and force. I respect the Russians for doing such. Although outward aggression does not help international politics it does level the field a little. They probably stated that the UAV came into russian territory drawing a response from the military. Who knows but it’s a cool video

Those are some badass jets

some day when i can front the $22K bill… i will do the MIG dog-fight experience out west.

I would fucking murder to do that. Srsly.

This could be the global hot spot. Georga has alot of money and resources. Russia would to get out of the EU/UN hold.

KK

Who the hell thinks Georgia has money? :lol:

I was born in Tbilisi Georgia…let me tell you, the country is so poor that George Bush Donated $300,000,000 dollars. They named the street that I grew up after him how. Any kind of $$$ the country uses for military comes straight from US.

Russia is more concerned with the implications that the unilateral recognition of the independence of Kosovo is going to have on separtist movements that are located in Abkhazia, South Ossetia and Transdnestria. Most of which are parts of Georgia. There are major tensions between Russia and Georgia. Hence why the US supports them.