Video Game Review Thread, PS2, PSP, Xbox, Computer

Hey everyone what’s up.

Well since I purchased a PS2 again, as you know we have two kids and getting baby sitting is hard, I thought this would be a good way to pass the long boring nights when the Leafs are’nt playing.

So anyway I thought it would be a good idea if people post up there reviews on games they own, have played or read about in a magzine. It’s just an opinion that someone else may use when going to by there next game.

The rating system is always out of five starts with one being the lowest and 5 being the highest. Rate the graphics, sound, storyline, controll and the AI. Then based on that give the game an overall rating.

Here’s an example as I just played Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith. With video clips of the actual movie all along the way, real chracters and true to Star Wars III, I really enjoyed this game.

Graphics - ****
Sound - *****
Story line - *****
Controll - ****
AI - ***

Overall Rating - 4 out of 5

So thats basically all there is to it. Please DO NOT start any arguments as it’s just one persons opinion and not everyone will agree. Instead, feel free to rate the same game in question with either a positive or negitive opinion. After all were only talking video games which is not worth fighting over.

Well post up on your games and I look forward to reading them.

Have a good one.

Easy 8)

Tony Hawk Underdground 2

Graphics - ****
Sound - *****
Story line - ***
Controll - ***
AI - N/A

Overall Rating : 3.5/5

I beat this game fully in about 2 days. 6.5 hrs to beat the Story Mode. Same as all the rest of the games in the series. Always fun to pass the time, but if you played any other ones you’ve basically played this one.

Brock[/u]

GT 4

Graphics - *****
Sound - ***
Story line - ***
Controll - *****
AI - ***

4.5/5

Good game, A must have if u like cars

Grand theft auto, San andrease.

Graphics - ***
Sound - ***
Story line - *****
Controll - ****
AI - ***

Overall 4/5. I was gonna give it 3.5 but the sheer interactivness and depth of the game makes it worth another .5

Hitman 2.
Graphics - ****
Sound - ***
Story line - ***
Controll - **
AI - ****
2.5/5

Good game but its just to damn hard and if you have no patiance you will quit the game after the second level like i did.

Moto Gp 2
Graphics - ***
Sound - ***
Story line -
Controll - *
AI - N/A
Worst game ever
-9/5

Shell shock 67
Graphics - ****
Sound - *****
Story line - ****
Controll - ****
AI - ***

Good game very playable, Insainly intense, there is guys to shoot and shooting at you the whole time, the last level is just nuts. Fun if you like to play first person shooters, Short game only 8-10 levels
4/5

Madden 06’

Graphics - *****
Sound - *****
Story line - *****
Controll - *****
AI - *****

5/5

best sports game of all time. buy it now.

Grand Theft Auto >*

Spilner’s rating of Madden '06 - *

I know you don’t want us fighting over the games but Spilner really short sticked the greatness of Madden '06. Man you know the game is way better than 5/5 honestly man short sticked it.

Bruce buy that game you don’t need any other.