Video Games Live - Concert

I am considering going to this, I was just wondering if anyone else was

http://www.bpo.org/events.aspx?iid=145

Video Games Live
Sunday, 10/14/07, 7:30PM EDT
Kleinhans Music Hall - Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
Buffalo, NY, USA

Description
“Experience the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra, accompanied by synchronized video & lighting, live action, interactive segments and special fx [FONT=Arial]performing the music of Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Halo
Warcraft, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic, Myst, Tron and many more!”

[/FONT]tickets
http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?agency=TDC&pid=6072168

Wow…I am definatley going to this.

Thanks for the heads up. :tup:

np, glad to see someone is as nerdy as me

its rare that something like this comes to buffalo

Woah, I had no idea this was coming to buffalo. :open_mouth:

got my tix!

I have a feeling this place may be rather empty.

nice, I am going to pick some up on saturday once I find out if other people are going with me

i laughed when i saw this and thats all i heard about when i was in line for halo… nerds

Sounds cool, but I dont think it’ll be worth going for that price

I wanted to go, but the boyfriend already made plans to do a PCA wine tasting/cruise thing (honestly, I’m not 100% sure what it is) that day.

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:7,topic:36454"”]

i laughed when i saw this and thats all i heard about when i was in line for halo… nerds

[/quote]

:funny: Waiting in line for halo = nerd :fyi:

I am a huge music fan and some of the scores from these games rank up there in terms of quality with Jonh Williams stuff. Hearing this live with a full symphony will be a truly amazing experience.

I am perfectly happy going from rowdy tailgaiting/crazy cheering for monday night football last night, to a night at Kleinhans in less than a week. In other words…From MANLY to nerdy in a few days.

haha, awesome, I am still seeing if some friends want to go to this, they don’t want to spend $30 though, jerks

i’m down with anything that jCuz is doing : X

lol, if ya really want to, but I doubt they would play any music from counter strike since there is none

would love to go but no cash. :((((((