Videos from my Camera

I am a complete tool for knowing the facts, that’s neat. The ethanol content in gasoline varies +/- all year and I explained that in my first post, you guys are throwing up knowledge like it’s truth and it’s complete bullshit. I have tested ethanol from multiple stations as it’s extremely simple to do and the data is really not available locally. If I’m paying for the E70 blend which is about 40 cents more a gallon I don’t want to get E85. It’s that simple…

Sorry if you took it as me being an asshole, I just hate misinformation.

We’d basically run the site

Also… Jdaniels… do you dress up like a scientist when you test gas? Do you use graduated cylinders and beakers and micropipettes?

i have all my information about e85 blends and when it switches directly from the company that delivers the ethanol to mobil stations in an email somewhere.

Absolutely. I actually have a picture of the last time I was testing E85.

I jerked off into one of the beakers and forgot which one so this particular session was foiled.

so that challenger RT speaks of… it ran 148 on 100% 93 oct? im assuming that it is auto? full interior and ac cc and all that jazz? so it must make like 1000whp on 93?? car sounds sick!!

Hes around 1100 on 93. Working on a C16 tune i guess as well.

Friends magnum with full interior just slicks and skinnies went 9.69 at 141 last fall. He just rebuilt the car again with a 392, novi 1500 and 100 shot dynod 1142 rwhp today, race is next week so well see what they all do! Also and 1400 awhp srt jeep coming thats gone 9.60’s in 4000 DA in orlando mid summer, so atco next week will be fun!! First 6.1 hit 9’s today as well.

You got some big money heavyweight domestic buddiezs.