Videos from my Camera

no offense dude but you got molested.

r u watchin the same vids we are man :lol

I’ll run you in an intake/mufflers GTP… looks like it’ll be pretty even

the last one wasnt bad at all haha you guys are dicks

Im sure he’d be into it travis. Hes getting an E85 and c16 tune working this week. Possibly bigger turbos for over the winter. He ran those numbers at 16 psi.

Read my post again, apparently you guys have never tested E85’s ethanol content… it’s ALWAYS lower than 85% and it’s still rated over 100 octane.

See above, apparently you guys know more about E85 than me… do tell the details, how long have you been running it? Oh, you haven’t? Over 3 years here…

And for good measure: http://delphi.com/pdf/techpapers/2010-01-0619.pdf

Notice specifically the Anti-knock index… E50 is 95.6 and E85 is 95.8

we can be like the shift gtp crew brah

<— this guy can join too.

And more data for the people that think I don’t know what I’m talking about

http://i51.tinypic.com/nz0dx4.jpg

you definately have no clue what ur talkin about

Friend has a 90’s gtp with exhaust, intake, pulley swap and some other stuff. Bitch goes mid 13’s.

Hahahahaha, obviously! I thought there was free bacon in this thread, thats the only reason my fat-ass is here.

:lol

Jdaniels is correct, anti knock qualities will be the same between E70 and E80, A/F ratio might change a little.

A/F will change more than a little. Even a small spike could fuck shit up royally, especially if you had some lawn jobber tune it. I wasn’t aware of the srs winter race warzz around here. But hey,

BRYAN HAS TOONED SO MANY CARS GUISE HE KNOWS WHATS UP YOU WANNA RACE

bam, ezzactly

I actually know NOTHING about e85. I figured the difference between the winter blend was a lower octane reading, hence my pevious post. So what’s the difference in the winter blend?

Edit:
Jdaniels, Wow I just went back and read your previous posts and holy shit do you understand how much of a tool you sound like. “obviously you have never tested e85” actually correct, I haven’t, I didn’t know you had to test the gas daily to have mad interwbz knowledge. And congradufuckinlations you’ve been running it for 3 years you wanna cookie, or possibly a lb of bacon?

there’s less nos in the winter mix, that’s what my buddy who works at mobil said.

Delush,

Winter blend is E70, (E100 mixed with 87OCT, 70% E100, with 30% 87 resulting in roughly: 105 octane.)

Summer blend is: E85 (E100 mixed with 87OCT, 85% E100, with 15% 87 resulting in roughly: 109 octane)