Videos from my Camera

Yes correct it would be over fueled, but thats not the problem. Were talking about detention here, the car will be running agressive timing and the quality of the fuel will not be able to keep up. BADA-BOOOM

ezzactly

Got some fast cars that wanna play.

what kind of fast?

I need to know because I dont know how I feel about spending $70 to fill a bottle for a few pulls then have a nearly full bottle sit all winter. Nitrous is corrosive and thats not good for my bottle.

Fast as in youll nees the nitrous for 2 and the other one i dont think anyone on the forum could touch.

info on cars?

Am I mistaken or weren’t you talking about bringing out friends with bikes?

o what the fuck. Why would I even mess with bikes?

Or anyone else, nothing impressive about a bike racing a car

No bikes.

300c and a magnum are two that you’ll have a shot at with nitrous.

The other ones a challenger.

Both the 300 and mag are NA cars. 300 goes 11.20 at 120 at 4900 pounds. Magnum is a 6.1 full bolt ons heads cam car that goes 11.00 at 123.

ill run bikes

I dunno. I dont think im going to bother with the bottle.

You and greg can run your hands up eachother legs.

we just might

:gay2

Just an offer. I know youre always looking to run. Challenger went 9.46 @ 148 this weekend lol.

why the fuck would I even bother with that? is it even street legal?

Lmao. Thats why i didnt say the challenger included in the first two. Yeah its street legal.

I’ll run it next season. I need to get tires and get my high boost tune touched up a little.

dam i didnt know petes car was at 25 psi … i guess i didnt do that bad being on only 10 psi, the last run wasnt bad i just couldnt view it last night.