Videos from my Camera

haha chill out brehh ur being too cereal

I guess we’ll call it winter E then haha.

how am i mistaken, all i said is its possible just like anything. I should have known better.

more like winter blown engine

Not me I never get beat I’m KOTS!!!

well then Mr King, please come clean the grease your broken axles made in the back of LUMPYY, you cunt.

im not running anymore e85 in the car this year, i may take it out once or twice more… death, we can do a couple digs or 20 rolls but im only gonna be on pump.

ike if you want we can try again maybe this weekend, i’ll start in whatever gear you want me to

reverse

You for SRS? Is there really a mess?

yea, the axle was thrown in after it was swapped, It’s not an uber big deal

pete ur cars an animal off a 20 man shits crazy not fair:lol

I don’t wanna blame anyone or throw any names but PSI2HIGH that fucker did it. Anyway next time your around mi casa I’d be happy to try to clean it up

haha yea I’m well aware of who did it, like I said, i wasn’t upset, it was afterall my service vehicle

Well just roll around gutted, LUMPYY becomes SRS, problem solved

naw that fucker is toooooo loud

wheres the vids from 50? i wanna see this thing get pulled??

If anything it will be slightly over-fueled. The octane rating is still similar due to the blending octane of ethanol. It fluctuates from 70-80% regardless of season as I have tested and I have never gotten below 70%.

This

why do I need to make sure my bottle is filled?

Im not even sure if I fixed my nitrous issue to begin with.

this is true!

code blue didnt get upset when I molested his integra on the highway because he couldnt hear my cobalt horn!!