videos of my car

yep

spinning aint winning s0n

that thing ran good last year with the cam/spray. anything new on it?

im at 4 grand in 2nd at 40, lol

Not yet… Soon to be heads, cam, tune, and valve body.

rear diff brace i hope. is he staying stock stall or doing like a 3800

i dont know what im at doing 40 with this new tranny. but im sure its a burnout spot.

I catch traction at about 70mph, right after I hit 3rd. If I hit a dip in the road or something at WOT in 3rd, it breaks the tires loose again.

are you gonna spray on our run?

with my old 5speed, i was doing 80 in 2nd at 7500rpm and at 15psi i could spin all of 2nd.

No, I don’t have it installed yet. I only mounted the bottle. Waiting on tuning software and a clutch before I install it.

oooo I was jw lol

My rev limiter is 6500 and I shift at 6 so my gears are kind of short. 2nd gear has an even RPM:MPH ratio. 1000rpm to every 10mph.

I don’t think I’ll ever spray in the street, I’d never get traction. On top of that, a tank of C16 isn’t cheap. lol

I was on the bike when you drove by me Jim…thing sounded mean. I was at that light from Columbia going on to Johnson…you were going to Elliot’s.

You were driving so slow, I wanted to get around you so I could rip it down Johnson. Dan was in the car. You should have stopped by!

yah I hear ya.

Sounds good man!

You were going the other direction? haha I always rip down Johnson anyway…since I am on it like 5x a day.

Oh, I thought you were on your bike. I passed one on 9R turning onto Johnson and then put the hammer down, lol

Drew with the SL’s it sounds great and you can really hear the cam, its just loud as fuck… Seems with the stock it sounds smoother but you can’t really hear it as much…

Either way good shit man…

Can’t wait to hear it in person