videos of my car

yah with the SLP exhaust, with the cam it was more of just a loud sound, then a defined deep tone like with the stock muffler. In person with the stock muffler when your right behind the car you can hear it thumping pretty damn loud…and when Im driving, it has a very “deep” thumping tone where as before with the other exhaust it was just all raspy noise. The only thing that sounds better with the SLP exhaust over the stock muffler is idle.

Dude.

Put the loudmouth back on :rofl

I think it sounds fucking awesome with the loud mouth.

swapping the exhaust doesnt affect your tune/power?

the muffler might restrict it on the top end a little and cause it to run a little richer which is a good thing in my case until I get bigger injectors because with the SLP exhaust, I was started to lean out past 5800rpms with maxxed injectors.

WTF tranny is that??? I have not driven my jetta in a long time, so maybe it is right i dunno anymore.

gotcha so is this a permanent thing or are you putting the LM back on when you get injectors?

the LM1 is waaaaay too loud. I will get exhaust tickets daily not to mention it wakes up the dead. I hated it.

Im just going to put a magnaflow muffler on it I think.

nice. it did sound sick as hell idling with the LM1! anything but stock it just doesnt sound right.