viper

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/ctd/2269605485.html

Sign me up for $99.00 a month :tspry: :slight_smile:

Car is sexy as hell.

64k… thats a lot of months… lol

LOL @ $99 a month… I’ll take 10 and rent them out to make money.

Too bad Dave never comes around here anymore.

Basil Wellsville isn’t around anymore either.

This car ran through the sale @ Adesa Buffalo yesterday. It was put on an IF BID @ $42,300. I wonder if it ended up selling.

Hey guys? Is FinalGTS ok? There is a Viper thread that’s been posted for almost 24 hours and he hasn’t responded yet :gotme:

Maybe the alarms are broken, lets find out [BEER] if Geehee or Cougar respond we will know they work.

On Topic, in for a $99/month Viper.

This has to be too good to be true.

[sarcasm]no way bro, we are all getting two[/sarcasm]

:tup:

Though, to be sure, I’ll just add that the Viper sucks. If that doesn’t bring him around he’s probably dead.

The basil 99/month thing is basically a scam.

It’s a balloon payment type thing where they offset your payments. That means you can pay 99/month for the first handful of months, then after that the payments will skyrocket.

Beer?

It was FinalGTS B-day a few days ago. Poor guy was locked up in the shop wrenching though.
He is just busy building hands down the most impressive cars to leave this area right now.

Tough to feel sorry for a guy who has a business building high powered Vipers and is doing well enough in this economy that he’s so busy he has to work through his bday. :slight_smile:

I still think it’s funny that the word Viper has been said so much and he hasn’t shown up. He must be REALLY busy.

He really is, I wish I was less busy and didn’t take on another huge side project/build myself because I would be there helping him build them.

You guys didn’t say his name 3 times…

Viper viper VIPER ViPeR VIPer VIPeR viiiiiper viperrrrr “zee vipa”

there

if his thing doesn’t go off now, all hope is lost

Never fear I got a hold of him…

Man, I gotta get my beer thing’s batteries replaced.

LOL. Hilarious.

Never Fear, I is can has here!

Its tough to play with myself and surf NYSpeed while nearing 100 cylinders worth of engine builds at the moment… and lets not even get into the whole car aspect of it. But I’ll work on that!

On Topic: 99$ a month for the rest of your life is a pretty good deal! When you factor in the 99% retard rate of those who have driver licenses, and how short of a life they will have after buying it, they will probably get the car for maybe 200 bucks…