volvo s70

A while back when I had a bit more money than I do now I was looking at picking up a 700/900 to do stupid RWD fun things with, so I did a ton of reading on old volvos to get an idea of how much that project would cost.

Eventually I’d love to have a 7 or 9 with a 5 cyl whiteblock in it, but the early plan was to just get a 740 turbo with a stick and build it up enough to have some fun with (ebay T3/T4, more boost, and some IPD suspension parts).

I’ll probably still end up doing it, just not while I’m still in school.

You have my attention. I’m not looking to do a huge HP build I just want want a fun turbo RWD daily

This would be perfect then the red blocks are bullet proff crank up the boost and go! I gotta see if my friend found the title to it I’ll get some pics and post it up

Sounds good!!

no title for the 240 :frowning: fuuuuqqq but i got updateds for my whiiipppp

wheels powder coated by CRC!

and borrowed this for moc up :slight_smile:

Got the engine ready to go

Wrapped up the wheels with some new tires

Pulled the old motor out tonight

Powder Coated wheels look real nice.

Thanks bro!

Hankook’s?

Yes sir v12 evos… My buddy owns tonys tires and wheels wholesale tire store and hooked me up really good on these

(Makes mental note to hit CM up when its time for new tires to be put on the Enkei’s)

The v12’s have great reviews and Paulie (with the mr) runs them on the street and has hannkook dr’s for auto x

i got a k24 turbo with 30k miles today, i already have a tune for this so ill throw it on untill i get a standalone set up for the 30r, i should see 300whp with the turbo injectors and tune, there are people with 19t’s running 280-290 whp so i dont see why i couldnt touch 300

adam ill have to have you mill me out a blanking plate for the cbv as im putting a bov on the car

Gonna be time to update this soon! Can’t wait to see it all put back together

i have v12evos on the s2k and love them, and i work across the street from tonys tires lol. they’ve hooked me up with tires before, “neighbor discount”. Are they even still there? building says it’s for rent

haha nice no they moved over to machnicville (spelling?) in the old grand union warehouse huuugeeee building!