Vot bought the wrong car and doesn't make a good drug dealer /split

Arg, Good luck man. This is why I didn’t buy auto. Also, the TDI has been the best DD I’ve had as far as the entire package.

YOU NEED: DUN DUN

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/1flossedm3/wizardWAYNE.jpg

or you could have been less of a tard and bought a 5MT from the get go and not have to worry about it

the 3 that had em, went WAY high in price. was completely out of my budget.

should have waited then.

why settle for 2nd best

i was hunting for 3 months. and i needed it at the time. but the tranny feels just fine, so im not worried.

for now. the valve body is known to fail.

GLWSlushbox

yea, i read about that. ill deal with it if it becomes a problem. but, all cars break.

your 38.9mpg sucks by the way. i HAMMER on mine all the time and still get 43-46 out of it.

not bad for a small tire, big pump, big nozzle, not MPG oriented tune car.

5MT FTW

yea. i really wanted to get the manual one. if i can sell this one with no loss and find an MT one thats as nice and clean, i’ll swap.

do it right the first time vot-vot.

i’d love to, but being unemployed means i have a rather finite amount of funds. if i could, id have spent more, but i cant because i dont have it.

unless you made a slaves wage at your last job UI benefits should be alright.

theres always jobs available, cant be picky when you dont have one.

i still have to pay for other things, so im trying to hold onto my savings and not spend it all on a car. i dont get much on unemployment. it’d just take too long to explain my whole situation and its not the thread for it.

sell dope.

i dont have the personality to be a great drug dealer, i just look like a user.

:rofl:rofl

Vot dont you have the A6 still? Why 2 cars if you don’t have a job??

hoppin on the tdi bandwagonzzzz

not necessarily true i max unemployment and $405 aint shit… you cant live well off that kind of money with todays average bills.

depends on your lifestyle and living arrangements. im not saying going from a 100k job to jobless its alot, but you can collect 405 max unemployment coming from a 30-35k a year job, which in the end isnt a huge difference. its livable for many.