VQ35DE questions

what does a clean VQ motorset go for out of a 2005 350z?

2005 is still the rev-up right?

i have a vq35de sitting in my garage at the moment. im dropping it into my 2004 maxima cuz i blew the last engine. i paid about 1000 for mine. its out of a 2005 maxima and has only 87xxx kms on it.
im planning on rebuilding the one i take out of my maxima and sell it. if you wanna buy a rebuilt one ill sell you it for 600give or take a bit depends on how much time it takes to get it back to life.

^maxima is wrong wheel drive… I’m guessing by the 350z ref. he is looking for a rwd set. Ya later year 05 350s had rev up motors

Not all of the 2005 350z had rev up motors only the 35th anniversary and track versions came with it. 2006+ all versions had the rev up but if you can get your hands on a 2007+ that’s your best bet. I went with my buddy the other day to pick up a 05 rev up for him it was 1500$ and I think that’s a steal because it came with motor(65,000k), tranny, test pipes, the stock carbon drive shaft and full wiring harness. For about 2000$ you can get yourself a rev up with everything you need no problem.

thanks

What g35 models & years came with the rev up engine? Is there a way to tell just by looking at it?

05+ 6mt model ONLY

It’s it’s stick it’s rev up, if it’s auto it’s your average DE motor.