VQ35DE swap into s13

Hi all, i just found out that my sister ruined her g35. Body is a COMPLETE MESS(shes a typical dumb girl, typical dumb girl driver), but the engine is not harmed at all. My dad was planning on scrapping it…WOAH WOAH WOAH…so i basicly have a free VQ35DE. Has anyone on here done the swap into an S13? Im just looking on input and ideas, i mean, its a free engine lol. Is there any really difficult things about the swap?

part the bitch out! depending on the damage i bet you could still make some good money. A VQ would be pretty cool. It seems to have been done before, and i know people have done crazier things (nissan titan V8’s into a 240, etc).

Have you ever heard of google?
I hear it’s an awesome place to source out information on shit… Shit thats been covered on other websites…

You have the following:
Free VQ swap…
Internet…

Use one to solve the other.
VQs have been swapped many times… There’s lots of info on the interwebz…

do it and google is your friend and zilvia i guess and youtube even

yeah ive been googling it and looking around. I was just wondering if anyone on son240 has done the swap first hand.

There is a fella on here that did it. I can’t remember his name…

pics or didnt happen, to op.

http://forums.nicoclub.com/vq35de-in-s13-in-progress-t207033.html Google is your friend, heres a thread on the Nico forum, Guys doing exactly what you want, VG35DE into S13

is she hot?

^ pics pics pics, of the accident also,

Lol I kid.

if you’re serious about it sure, but it will take a fair amount of custom fab / work and time and money