VW/AUDI OWNERS UNITE!

All the other cars have their own threads. Mustangs, LSx, Subaru, Honda, etc… I feel left out.
I wanted to make a thread for us VW/Audi lovers. The BMW guys can come too. I guess. :tong
So guys… where do we wanna go for our super cool awesome German love fest get together? :lol

wat

The Honda guys made their own thread. The Mustang guys have their own thread. The LSx guys want to meet up somewhere and do LSx only. Now Chuck made a Subaru owners thread. :wtf

I want a VW/Audi thread and we should all meet up somewhere dammit!! :benny

I used to have a 1997 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro. It was a piece of shit. :banana :banana

oh hi

Bakerian is my favorite person. Why you ask? He has a Supra and his daily is a VW. To me, it doesn’t get any better. I WANT THAT!! :lol

i had a vw.

i hate my VW. im gonna sell it and buy a mk4 supra. :nod

;D :ohnoes

Jetta FTW. Just had the winshield replaced on my Supra this morning. Nice and new.

Do it, you can join the large Supra club we have in the 518.

im gonna buy rays when he decides to let go of it. itll happen.

i’m picking up my grey 07 335i 6mt next tuesday!!! yesssss!!!

my friend did almost that

Just Ordered a BRAND NEW 2009 SPACE GREY BMW 135i ///M , 6 speed, fully loaded woohoo. 124 days till I’m home, 122 days till my Bimmer is built and delivered

I don’t hate my VW, I definately love it. And plus, I’m way too poor to get a Supra. If I’m lucky I’ll be able to buy a nicer MKIII than my first one. Even that is above what I can afford right now. :sad

hey, you never know!

procede v2 with downpies just ordered!!!

Yeah. NY Lotto. That’s about the only way I’ll be able to afford one. :rofl

its so old, no one beleives half of what you say anymore. although you may be joking, you look like a pathelogical liar

oh yeah… supra is in my 5 year plan. my last 5 year plan went well, shall see what the next entales