VW H8Rs Unite

i have become a decent mechanic due to vw’s

ive had many good/bad experiences with them. Ive owned 7 and im sure ill own more…

I did my first swap when i was 17, 87 gti, never saw the road due to the frame rotting out but it ran. Deff in over my head on that one

Then i had a bright yellow scirocco 16v that was a blast while it lasted. Attracted way too much attention naturally

My 91 jetta gli vr6 was by far the most awesome car ive owned. I just absolutely loved driving it. I smiled everytime i got in and out. It was nothing special nor quick, it was just fun.

The 91 TD jetta i had for a few weeks, got someone to buy it for 5x’s the amount i paid for it so i sold that fast

The 90 cabriolet that i have now is some-what sold, swapped a fresh 16v in there.

Annndddd my ex-dd 96 jetta, the transmission finally said FU shrives and blew up on the 90 a couple nights ago…

As of right now i think im done with VWs. Im going to pick up a reliable daily to get me through college and its most likely not going to be another vw. In a year or two i would like to pick up a cherry 92 gti 16v in totally stock form and just cruise it for the summers. Other than that im done for a while