VW Issue

I don’t need the whole car, how much for just the front end?

I’ll sell you a sweet blue wolfsburg for cheap

Oh will you now?

Sure will

Where the hell are you gettng a blue Wolfsburg from? lol

My sisters bf

How cheap is cheap?

'01 or '03

01 and like 4500 with 90k

Hm. If the Cabrio deal doesn’t work out for some reason, I’ll keep that in mind. At least it can be used as a parts car.

Guys, I also noticed that when I’m driving, If I blast the heat, the temp gauge starts going toward colder as well. What could be causing this?

thermostat is stuck open

http://www.mjmautohaus.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=2_7_23_59_284_1577&products_id=2412

Hit it up.

Can one of you clowns PM me for how much you would charge to install?

I have personally never done a 1.8t, but I’ll look it up now and let you know. If it were an Audi 1.8t you could consider it done, but unfortunatly…its not.

i’ve done a 1.8t t-belt. but i don’t have the facilites to get it done in this weather. if you get germanpsi or psi2gheyy to do it i’m sure i could swing by and help. its not that bad of a job, its just tedious. you have to drop the pass side mount and even still there’s not much room to get in there.

I have a garage? I dont have a lot of tools though. I could get a heater as well.

V dubz are a pain in the ass man I had the
same problem on mine but I had a coolant leak but it would warm up and as I drove it it cooled down to under 180 it was weird but when I start mine every morning it shoots the rpms to like 2300 and slowly goes down they suck when they’re cold

your car is a 2.0, which are much easier to work on, and much easier to diagnose an issue because they dont have nearly as much electronic interference. the other plus side of your engine is the valvetrain is non interference, so if the belt breaks you just retime it. a 1.8t youre looking at bending a bunch of valves.

yeah true I just had to fix one hose I had a similar problem I thought it was the thermostat haha but yeah I could fit a whole different engine in mine I have that much room haha it’s crazy but I’m looking to either turbo it or do a 1.8t engine swap cause the car itself is spotless perfect but I want it alot faster you got any ideas?

sell it, buy a clean honda and turbo it