VW Issue

honda?? hellllll noooo i was thinking about an 08 SI but other than that i will never get a honda even though they last forever. i was thinking maybe a 240sx with an sr20 but idk im just waiting for one to pop up that i dont neeed to work on but if you know anyone who would want to buy a vw let me know

buy my car.

Buy my SI, $16k and its yours.

Get a 240sx, RWD FTW

Ordered kit from MJM Autohaus.

Tbelt, thermo, water pump, coolant… etc.

wow…everyone is having problems with their vw’s!!!

Could be that, or it could be im overdueeee on maintenance lol.

maybe

I went to Autozone today and had the obd II scanned for that check engine light. It came up with 1299, which the guy said was air/fuel code?

Did you google the engine code? See what all the vw sites bring up for a common problem which would throw that code

I did, and i didn’t come up with much.

not I.

Yours stays nestled away

Hah, yeah I was going to say it’s hard to have issues with the car when you don’t drive it more than 20 miles a year :smiley:

i have a vag com if u need to scan it

try 23k in 6 months :wink:

Yea it has seen miles this past year but has been sitting cozy lately

winter rebuild. i have to roll it outside sometime soon though to put up a new light i got. so im waiting for a good day… maybe ill wait until may or so to put the light up :excited

Ha ha that sounds reasonable

Jettas, and VR6’s always breaking… thats why if you buy a mk4, its got to be a GTI and a 1.8t. ask emanual how much he loves his VR6. and everyone knows jettas suck