VW phaeton factory

am i looking at that right? Hardwood floor conveyor belt?

Phaeton is #1 most depreciating car out there.

If you want cheaper Audi A8, then there you go.

Gorgeous factory, but no wonder they are so expensive.
Looks cleaner than most showrooms.

better info/thread

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1837641

thats pretty damn cool

i’m actually really surprised this isn’t a repost. this is really old. i’d be pissed if i bought one new, but they are a hell of a deal when they are used.

thats the coolest “lift” ive ever seen

yeesh, hows that retail markup taste?

Seeing those pictures makes me want one.
The only inefficient thing I see is the use of space but, its not like the factory is in Japan so who cares aboot space?:stuck_out_tongue:
I mean its not like they are jammed on a small island.:slight_smile:

[quote=“Dex,post:26,topic:25772"”]

i’m actually really surprised this isn’t a repost. this is really old. i’d be pissed if i bought one new, but they are a hell of a deal when they are used.

[/quote]

someone who can afford an 85-95k volkswagen is probably baller enough to not give a shit about resale

[quote=“strokingnova,post:2,topic:25772"”]

seems very cost effective

[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: +1

Pretty neat piece of architecture though.

Very cool factory. I didn’t realize those cars lost value so quickly.

[quote=“Shrives,post:30,topic:25772"”]

someone who can afford an 85-95k volkswagen is probably baller enough to not give a shit about resale

[/quote]

someone who is baller enough to afford an 85-95k vw should be smart enough to buy an A8L. and you don’t get to the point of being able to afford a car like that if you don’t care about trivial financial matters like resale.

Damn seeing how they are built makes me want one, definately used though. Crazy, canadian maple hardwood in a assembly plant ha. Apparently they assemble bentleys here too, that makes more sense. I can definately justify this factory for building bentleys since they are supposed to be uber expensive and hand built.

[quote=“Shrives,post:30,topic:25772"”]

[/quote]

and they are probably smart enough to not buy a 85-95k VW

That’s a super cool facility.

are

[quote=“POOPRA,post:34,topic:25772"”]

Damn seeing how they are built makes me want one, definately used though. Crazy, canadian maple hardwood in a assembly plant ha. Apparently they assemble bentleys here too, that makes more sense. I can definately justify this factory for building bentleys since they are supposed to be uber expensive and hand built.

[/quote]

they range from 27-45k for good examples

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:35,topic:25772"”]

and they are probably smart enough to not buy a 85-95k VW

[/quote]

lol, word.