lexus lfa

what do you guys think of this car?i think it so amazing except for the price=( and how only 500 or so are made.freaking thing sounds like a f1 car and has so many high tech parts on it .list price was i think $400 000 USD thats more then a farrari.

hmmmm what would i rather have…

a mclaren, or a toyota?..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

VW tried this with the Pheaton…needless to say many people on here have probably not even heard of the car. I’m not sure but I haven’t seen to many Lexus IS-F’s around so best of luck to the LFA. Love the car and all but ya…

i like phaetons, but the reason they sold poorly is because theyre pigs for maintaining.

w12’s are gangster though.

What was that thing about the phateon… going 180mph and being super quiet/no vibration/no noise and/or wind noise… theres alot in it… its for true ballers only

IMO… I would never ever pay more than $200,000 for any car…unless its a Porsche…

your paying more for probably perfect build quality and features, rather than performance…a GTR or especially a VSpec GTR will wipe it on the track, strip, you name it and you can buy a bunch for the cost of that Lexus ‘super car’…cough cough lol.

Quit being a fanboy, the LFA posted a better time than the Viper ACR, which handily mops the floor with any flavour of GTR. Just because YOU don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s shit.

thats correct.everyone has different taste

solarian what are you doing in seoul?teaching?anyways hook up some hot korean chicks or bring them back lol

lol i second that notion ^^^

the lfa is a sexy car but is to much money, has a 4.8l v10 pushing around 550hp and is slower then then GTR R35 which is 3.8l v6 480hp, and the body is made of carbon fiber and weighs around the corvette, but i’ll correct anything that i said just gotta read it again from the magizine about the carbon fiber part

how is it “slower” then the gtr?

do you understand what your even saying.

the gtr weighs a TON more then the lfa while making 100hp less, do you really think its going to be faster then a lfa? LOL fanbois

I find it hilarious that people here are talking about PRICING of the car of all things.

If you are here rocking a 240 chances are you are no where near the level to even thinking about purchasing ANY supercars no matter the pricing. It’s a dreamcar for the average joe for fuck sakes look at it for what it is.

Also there are people out that that can easily afford these dreamcars and could give a fuck about the price and its pretty obvious these cars are catered to them…

Come to Korea and I’ll hook it up :stuck_out_tongue: I can’t put them in containers and ship them back, they’re not cars lol.

what do you mean.of course you can put them in containers lol

ill get a lambo over that. needless to say.