2012 Lexus LFA versus 2010 Nissan GTR

“Godzilla vs. Mothra”

LFA sounds soooooo good.

:homer:

Can I have one?

I want both :tup:

I’m more interested in seeing how they tackle each other around a road course.

Absolutely. Straight line does nothing for me.

Also, correct me if I am wrong but at 4x the price tag i’d much rather buy 4 gt-r’s. This would leave me with 3 extra transmissions and enough money for some quality coke and hookers. :slight_smile:

The LFA had better do some serious work on a road coarse or I just can’t justify the price.

Right with ya there, the price tag is a bit ridiculous.

i thought the Lexus was going to pull a lot more at the end of the run

Sounds Fawwkin hot. But will it stop?

or will it take off?

That LF-A sounds so damn good. Man, I could use an engine like that in one of the MR2’s…

rwd>awd lol

tons of fail here…

an extra $320,000 for 0.01 seconds in the 1/4 mile eh?

the GTR isn’t even a straight line car… it’s got like 150hp less than the LFA.

Also, the LFA is one of the stupidest looking cars i’ve ever seen… it’s uglier than a Mercedes Mclaren SLR… and that shit is ugly…

before the LFA Toyota hasn’t made a single cool car since they stopped making the Supra… imho, the MK4 Supra was better than this LFA… throw $5k into a $30k supra and it will tromp the LFA straight line… new the Supra was under $70k wasnt it?.. more fail fail fail on this LFA.

Oh… and MT sucked the bag hard on their mimicry of Top Gear… it’s not easy looking awesome weaving around pylons in a parking lot… certainly not for a $400,000 car that’s for sure

I like the way the side and front look, everything else +1 ^

Top end baby. Top end mothafuckaaaaaaaaa. I think both cars are badass.

I amazed at how large the GTR looks compared to the LFA…

And agreed on all previous comments about the LFA being a bit of a let down.

if the LFA had a much smaller price tag, id go for the n/a v10 all day but its too expensive. arent they only making 500? and lexus has to approve you so u can buy one.
i also heard that lexus wants these cars to been seen on the tarck and DD and not in a collectors garage.

That was pretty disappointing.

well spinning out of the hole isn’t helping it’s time one bit. with no spin i’m certain that would be a low 11. still can’t justify the price. but can you justify the price of a lambo either? cars like that shine past the quarter mile.

wow, that lexus sounds good. I’m sure we’ll see some 'ring times coming out soon for the whole picture.