LEXUS LFA vs GTR

not bad but i wouldve thought the lexus wouldve been faster.

soooooo, what’s the point buying the lexus? for over five times as much?

why wouldnt they just bring back the supra but make it a lexus? It almost looks like the fast n furious front end haha. Bad ass car tho, but wow its pricey

wow, the gtr cost over 300k less and loses by a tenth lol bad job on the LFA

Eh, its really not about pure straight line speed with that car. But being nearly 70hp greater, and made from alot of carbon fiber so it should be lighter, i’d expect it to surpass Z06 performance and on that test, it really doesnt. I want to see how both handle the road course.

Obviously I have been pretty vocal about how I feel about the GTR (It’s Gay).

The LFA aint worth the $400K to me, but it is pretty bad ass (and very impressive for Toyota’s 1st real ‘Super Car’). That said, the GTR gives it a hell of a run in the 1/4 mile, which is neither of these cars’ intended purpose. I’d bet the LFA would own the GTR on a road course.

LFA > GTR anyday. Modded C6 Z06 > both of them for me (911 GT3 would work too). For the $400k asking price of the LFA, I’d take a Koenigsegg anyways.

For the $400k asking price of the LFA, I’d take a Koenigsegg anyways.

My thoughts exactly…there are a ton of cars that would outperform this LFA on both road course and straightline for less money. I"d take a murceliago or gallardo and with the change left over, send it to UGR and get me my 1500hp

yeah the LFA falls short on performacne for a $400k car, but its a piece of art… its gorgeous

“Revs from idle to redline (9000 rpm) in just a half a second”…thats crazy

i would love to see them test it on the road coarse what do u think the gtr was built for …gtr>lfa anyday …

I agree, the GTR would win on the road course.

WHo knows what that LFA will do. 400K on a that chassis better show some results. More power, it may have the advantage on a track with alot of straights. If the trans gearing is good to match the revs, I think it will do very well.

I was looking for more information on the LFA and seen 7:30. for the Nurburgring. GTR is around 7:26 I believe. Fairly close. Not sure if its official. I notice they will be offering it with a Nurburgring package that should make it abit faster still. More power, quicker shifts, fixed rear wing, updated front spoiler, etc. Looks kinda cool. Should be interesting.

with that price tag, its should be obliterating the GTR…

your goofy in the brain. The GTR smokes all three cars you mentioned. The Z06 is shitty and dubbed the worst trim level corvette to buy.

ZO6 is not a trim level.

Just because a GTR is faster doesn’t mean it is better. V6’s are gay.

GTR seems to handle the ring better than the Z06 but it has better tires than the Z06 test. Z06 would be much more competitive with better street tires than runflats

I’d take an ACR over all those.

and the award for the least hetrosexual comment made today goes to … BLWNGTS !!! Congrats