Wahoo!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/miers_withdraws;_ylt=Ak6nJ5KAWX9kRv4Od3qUIOBuCM0A;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

:slight_smile:

ahh. i wish she stayed… more material for our comedians.

but seriously i can’t even believe bush nominated her… what a tool box

It was his obvious attempt to get one of his own in the SC. This woman was fanatical about Bush; you should have seen the letters she wrote to him over the year… It was oral sex in a card, every time, practically…

This nomination was doomed from the beginning. When conservatives are poopooing one of their own then you know you are in trouble.

On a related note…I don’t know if I am just paying more attention to the news, or if the news media glorifies stories more, or if we are really in a bad place with this president, but I feel like everything is going wrong for Bush.
I don’t recall any other president have this much trouble with fuck ups. Granted I don’t think Bush is the brightest bulb by any means so this was expected, but I’m not sure if my perception is being swayed by the news or we are really that fucked as a country.

“You shouldn’t watch CNN, FOX, NBC, ABC, XYZ, etc… because they are all biased, and you have to get your news from other sources”

i like my good 'ol CNN. BTW, im a conservative.

yea, no one really knew where she stood. this is probably for the best.

this is a Zer0DazE approved post.

enter: The Internet… ?

HAHA… either you didn’t see that thread, or you did and your going along with it.

Dear america, i regret to inform you and the president i am extremely underqualified for this position, sorry kthanxbye

fixed