wait for iphone 4 or get a droid?

well my current blackberry tour is having problems so i called verizon today to see what they would do, since my tour will not hold a charge and keep shutting off i need a new phone

according to verizon they will let me get a new phone with the 2 year pricing even though i’m not supposed to get that until March 14, but I asked if i could get the Iphone at the pricing and she said I would have to wait untill march 14 to get the pricing like that with the iphone

so what should i do, hook up my old phone and get by for a month, or get myself a droid (have no idea which one, was looking at the pro or the X)

I havent really looked at phones in awhile so im not sure what benefits each have etc

4G
droid

are you talking about the new thunderbolt, that does look promising, but I really cant handle having my phone on a charger just so i can use it

well i went on vacation to the Caymans and somehow ended up losing my BB, came home… called verizon and walked out of a store today with a new Iphone :slight_smile:

Posting from my new iPhone… Loving it. Most of the sales people you’re going to talk to are going to be retarded so ur best bet is to go in there and get the iphone