If you were waiting for a new iPhone before you went to the dark side.....

Saw in another thread someone mentioning waiting for the new iPhone before they upgraded.

Apple has confirmed that they will not be releasing a new iPhone this year due to the Verizon release being so close to their yearly conference.

So those of you that were holding out a few month to upgrade your verizon phones to iPhones thinking you would be getting a new one, you mine as well get one now if your due.

I will not be getting one but thought about it, but if you’re in the market for one no need to wait.

Better double check your sources.

Apple loves it’s smartphone market share and wants it bigger.

They’ve been doing it around the same time every year.

Do you have an official apple word about this or just rumors?

There won’t be a new i at WWDC in June, but there probably will be around this fall.

-engadget

I think shady has some serious FALSE info.

I read something a Sony president accidentally leaked info that they were doing the camera for the new iPhone but they were gonna be delayed due to the quake in japan. I also read another report today that said they are planning on end of june

AHH SOB I can’t find the article but at work I had it up, IIRC it was an official announcement from apple that no new hardware (phone laptop etc) will be released come the June WWDC event.

Rumor has it though that there is another June event or possibly even in the fall where the release might be.

To be honest, it makes since if apple doesnt release a new phone this year, they don’t need to. With the Verizon launch, and more overseas carriers now getting the iphone, they don’t want to release a new phone so close after certain carriers are just NOW getting the iPhone 4 and would royally piss off a lot of people.

Not to mention a lot of carrieres would more than likely end up having to offer trade in/upgrade pricing to new phones much like AT&T did when the iPhone 3GS came out

http://m.cnn.com/primary/_uyLJ5r-ikgHdYHmFs

if you’re waiting for any apple product to be released you should be checking yourself for a vagina.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl +1

WIN!

• rep (damnit I need to spread rep before giving you rep)

I have never been an apple fan boy, but I’ve liked my iphone4 for the 9 months or so I’ve had it. I’m insanely rough on phone and they usually only last 6 months before they need replacing. The only thing I’ve had issues with is my lock button works when it wants. It’s still under warranty but it just hasn’t bothered me enough to go in and get a new one. I’m in for an upgrade in June. If they are coming out with a new iPhone I’ll probably get it, if not I’ll grab any other phone that peaks my interest

:ninja

suchawin +rep for you kind sir hahaha

ITS A FUCKING PHONE YA BONESQUEEZERS

bingo john