Wanna be a valet? Want to Hire ASAP!

I haven’t posted on here in a while, but I’m sure a lot of you remember me.

Anyway, I work for Healthcare Parking Systems of America. The company does the valet service for Buffalo General, Childrens, Gates Circle, and Millard Suburban Hospitals. My boss is really short on guys for the downtown hospitals and looking for new hires ASAP.

If anyone is interested please contact Dave at (716) 308-6647. Make sure to mention you heard about this through Dan McCarthy.

He said he had ads online but I can’t seem to find them right now, but basically it’s a regular valet job, it’s $6/hr plus tips which can range depending on the day, but I’ve definitely driven some nice cars in the year and a half I’ve worked for the company. Most coworkers are good people, and shifts are pretty flexible since they’re so despirate right now.

Thanks for your time,
-Dan

How “Flexible” are they? ie: any late evening shifts?

i can do a tuesday/thursday kinda thing. i’ll call him monday.

i have a currier survice that goes to these 4 hospitals, i always see these guys running around…but now im kinda interested

Dates, times. Pm me.

not a bad place to work guys, i did it all summer :tup:

Andy you live in rochester, I’m pretty sure you don’t wanna be pm’ed a buffalo job lol

oooh I want. I will call.

hope this is better than the valet service I worked for, for about two weeks - and hopefully it is not run by a douchebag with more made up stories than I’ve ever heard come from someones mouth in my life.

At least I never paid for my shirt :tup:

:tdown: to mr. Saxy Man and a corrupt fucking half-assed company.

lolololololololololololol