wanna make a couple bucks next week...round 2

First off, this is for a friend of mine, he needs clean cut guys/girls to ask brief surveys at the boulevard mall. (he lives in south florida with me and asked if I knew anybody that could help) So I figured I’d just post this up and gauge interest.

The pay is fifteen an hour and if you collectively earn less than (500? or 600?) it doesnt have to be reported to the IRS

HERE’S HIS EMAIL.

We are currently looking for people who are outgoing and professional looking to conduct surveys with us at a shopping center in your area for 5-7 days. If you are only available for one day or five, or just weekdays or just weekends, we probably can find a spot for you.

We will be at the following locations:

Pittsburgh, PA starting on Wednesday, October 17

Westminster, CO (near Denver) starting on Thursday, November 1

Redondo Beach, CA starting on Wednesday, November 7

Henderson, NV starting on Wednesday, November 14

Charleston, WV starting on Thursday, December 6

The hours would be extremely flexible for basically any shift during mall hours. Typical shifts are 11am-5pm or

3pm-9pm or noon-8pm (whatever fits your schedule that we have open).

The job would consist of asking mall customers (on behalf of the mall) to complete a short survey on a neat hand-held electronic survey device. It is a lot of fun! The pay is $15/hour. We will be onsite to train you to be the best interviewer in the area (all you have to do is be able to smile at someone, tell them to do a survey, dress professionally in black pants and a white blouse or polo/golf or button down shirt)…it is that easy!

Please respond and/or PLEASE pass the referral link below to anyone in the area who might be interested in a fun, temporary, part-time job. Click on the link below or type it into the address line of your browser to answer a few questions about your availability and requirements for the job; and/or feel free to email your contact info.

http://donowresearch.com/malls2012

Thanks,

Jeff Donow

jeff@donowresearch.com

772-260-4440 ]

I participated in one of his research events that involved riding jet ski’s, he paid promptly and it was the easiest 200 bucks i ever made.