Want to make a couple bucks?

First off, this is for a friend of mine, he needs clean cut guys/girls to ask brief surveys at the boulevard mall. (he lives in south florida with me and asked if I knew anybody that could help) So I figured I’d just post this up and gauge interest.

The pay is fifteen an hour and if you collectively earn less than (500? or 600?) it doesnt have to be reported to the IRS

HERE’S HIS EMAIL.

[FONT=Arial]We are currently looking for people who are outgoing and professional looking to conduct surveys with us at a shopping center in your area for 5-7 days. If you are only available for one day or seven, or just weekdays or just weekends, we probably can find a spot for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]We will be in Buffalo, NY starting on Wednesday, October 10.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]The hours would be extremely flexible for basically any shift during mall hours. Typical shifts are 11am-5pm or 3pm-9pm or noon-8pm (whatever fits your schedule that we have open). [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]The job would consist of asking mall customers (on behalf of the mall) to complete a short survey on a neat hand-held electronic survey device. It is a lot of fun! The pay is $15/hour. We will be onsite to train you to be the best interviewer in the area (all you have to do is be able to smile at someone, look them in the eye, tell them to do a survey, dress professionally, and be able to read)…it is that easy![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Please call, email, text, or respond by clicking the following link to let us know you are interested in the position; and/or PLEASE pass the link below to anyone in the area who might be interested in a fun, temporary, part-time job. Click or copy and paste the following link: www.donowresearch.com/malls2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thanks![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Jeff[/FONT]

I participated in one of his research events that involved riding jet ski’s, he paid promptly and it was the easiest 200 bucks i ever made.

These are actually fun to do. I may sign up if I have some time around then. Get to talk to random people and get paid pretty decent for chillin all day.

lost me at clean cut…

I may sign up for this.

Tempting, moving into my new place near the Boulevard Mall on the 5th.

Can I create my own signs to attract attention…?

FREE MONEY!!!
…Cannot be obtained here…

AND IF NO ONE FILLS OUT THE SURVEYS…I GET PAID WHAT?

PM sent. Have my bachelors in marketing from Canisius.

You get paid hourly… if you suck at getting people to fill out surveys, jeff will do the prospecting and hand them off to you.

If you’re incapable of reading a handful of questions off of a tiny computer, then this job is above your pay grade.

Do they have anything for North Florida (Jacksonville)?

Bring candy. Bitches love candy.

Ah thanks anyways, no showings for Florida.

Bump jeff said those who showed up were a big help. Who participated and how was it?