Wanna setup a KOTS comp for next year..

you need thoes anyways to get plates :tong

if this atually turns out to be real with money involved :ninja

It sort of sucks that a majority of people with quicker car’s will most likely not enter

I’ll bring my STI :nod

niiice

good, good. thats what im getting at, plates are a must. and as its been said, car must be driven to the “track”

It is now that it’s done, yes :nod

Justin, I have to be honest, it sounds like it would eat children. It’s AWESOME.

guesses on when it will blow up again? it is an EJ257 afterall.

hows that new turbo compared to the 20g?

wow im retarded, i thought the thread said " wanna setup a kots COMPuter for next year" hahaha

If it blows up again my insurance company will be searching for it in the bottom of a body of water.

Adam aka BoxerSix built this EJ with tons of TLC and the motor really shows it. Adam nor Seth could believe how clean the motor was running even during break in…absolutely brilliant. Slight ‘slap’ but I like it…it’s just saying hi to daddy :nod

The Dom 4.0R dwarfs the 20g. The 4.0R is a stock location 3282R and makes full boost @ approx. 4k rpm which is pretty darn quick for a turbo that size. It makes more and more power until whenever I decide to let off the throttle. Not near as boring to drive as the big turbo was on the Evo…the built 2.5 w/ the headwork spools it hard and makes me smile.

No complaints.

just incase you change your mind. im quoting that little line. ;D

Sounds sick man!

:ohnoes

and the vehicle must be driven to such event

he already said that…but trailering it there, and driving to the area is fine…which i will be doing.

just clarifying ::slight_smile: ;D

Which is gay…but ok…

Hey whatever, I think some of the things you do/help with are gay, but I don’t address it.

What do i do or help with that are gay??? Like going out of my way and dropping shit i had planned to go to Synapse dyno day to bring you a nitrous bottle because you couldnt find any anhywhere else, and didnt get paid for it??? :confused I MUST be a gay guy…

I didn’t say anything about that, AND I thanked you. If you really didn’t want to go to the Synapse dyno day, you wouldn’t have. If you want money, I’m not hurtin nor am I going to avoid you to pay it up like some may do, it’s here for whenever I see you.