Nah im just wondering what gay activities i help with/do… :confused :lol

you would be involved in gay activities

Only with you :catfight :lol

:hug

Hey you…get outta here(shaking stick) :lol

lol

I might have something worth running next spring/summer. :ninja

Liar :lol

we’ll see about that. Like I said might.
Nothing definate yet and I dont know what and when anything is going to happen. Getting the money is the big issue now.

I can charge stuff but 17.8% interest kinda blows.

holy credit! 18% is insane :ohnoes

Its pretty normal though from what I understand.
It was a pre approved card when I got it a few years ago and they keep upping my limit.

18% is very typical on a card, especially now.

+1 to APR pwn.

idk i know a fwe peopple who got loans and credit cards for 12-24%

i think ur all just use to under 10% etc, but i’ve seen it plenty high interest rates

shit i think im payin 20% + on an account i have :headbang

My quad is on a Polaris credit card and the interest for the quad is 6.9% but if I use the card for other stuff (which I can) the interest rate for the other purchases is 17.8% too.

i dont discuss my personal finances with anyone but my financial institute, but i would never accept a card or a loan with an APR like that(12-24%). no sir.

ya well its all good im not really worried about it, i dont have nothin to stress over all my shit is small , under 50k

its like when u got over a half mill or more in debt then it gets a bit stressful i would say, so when i feel stressed with debt, i think about that haha thats why w/e 24% cool cool w/e fuck em anyways

I dont know how to get a better rate. My car loan has a good rate and so does my personal loan (Mustang fund).

if we actually end up doing this, we need lots of videos, some good editting, i think this would change the face of our scene, show people what we are really about

:nod Word, thats kinda what im after hear. i really want this to work out well!!