for the drag racing event

i still have the track reserved… and i was thinking about it

i heard how the zeli airport is run with the slips… i think its a pretty cool idea and fun to since it turns it into a game

what if i changed the track day to a more of a straight pittspeed and friends drag race day and set it up like that?

sounds even better,

sounds good to me!!!

sounds good to me…hope i am still around

you mean like heads up racing with no ET???

something like 3 hours test and tune

during those 3 hours you can run as many times as you want, everything will be logged and each persons best time will put them in a class.

from that class you will race heads up style with slips. each class will have a different amount of slips since it will depend on how many cars are in the class. each car will be required to race a certain amount of times. and you call the person out setting up the brackets. then we will have a winner from each class

i was thinking classes would be times. 10sec class, 11sec class, etc

am i making any sense? i know i am rambling… what do you think… i really don’t have that much expereience with this just want it to be fun

Just test n tune then any grudge matches that ppl wanna set up ( me vs chad :slight_smile: ) and then maybee classes or bracket racing till the winner is king

sounds good whitey

how about 9’s???

did you see the etc… could be any classes they were called examples i was giving…

well either way i am going to decide whats going on with this and just do it cause i need to start getting money. I have around a month to get the funds together

15 sec class, YEAAAAAAAH!

the 15 sec clas is for slomaro :slight_smile:

and me!

my 6-cylinder stock will each all you bitches alive!

:bigthumb:

sweet…so i can i just keep running 14’s backing out of the throttle… until the money round :eek:

:jerkit:

What track do you have reserved and when is it reserved?

is cincy still playing???

sept 19 quaker city