Is their anybody on this site that will race for money

As the title says. Is their anybody on this site that will race for money? ( at the track)

Or what we can do is have a drag day at the track and who wants to take part you put in $50 in the pot and the winner takes the hole thing.

Two classess:

Stock and mild upgrade car will race each other.

Fully upgraded cars will race each other.

What do you guys think?

sounds like a plan im down

E.T. Bracket Racing will be the only fair way if you want to avoid controversy :o

Bracket racing sounds good.

i am going to hammer the stock/auto class

I don’t know anyone who would want to race your 2JZ beast heads-up.

Saw it at CSCS today… simply amazing.

I didn’t get to see any of the times you put up, sadly… too busy judging the drift comps.

I’m very curious to know what you guys ran… if you don’t want to spill it publicly, I can pm you!

I will when the car is done :slight_smile:

draggone were you running the blue zenki?

ill run you

I’ll race you, but I want 20 car lengths and no spray.

So sorry guys that is the wrong beast lol, we have not reach that level as yet. The 2jz we have is in the States right now. I was driving the white 240 with the black hood.

lol

haha damn. i thought for sure it was you guys.

what kind of times did that blue car run??

It was their second time running the car at the track, time was 9.49 I think.

that zenki was ronnie from chassis shop…the car makes 800whp on a 2jz with an auto tranny…ladder bar rear end etc, but he still street drives it!

the motors good for over 1000whp, but untill its broken in they dont want to up the boost…im sure he will be in the 8s this summer.

wow an eight second street car.
thats my dream lol.

My 2jz is getting broken in nicely down here in connecticut guys (the cops simply leave you alone), its so much more fun down here i almost want to spend the summer here but anyway ill be back soon and will be putting in a lot of time at the track, i hope to get into the 11s maybe 10s if i got the guts lol if not i will just throw on some nice coils and hit up the circuit

^^^ you better be running 10’s do not let the ka beat you. lol

Anyway guys what day would be best to do the drag event? I think a Friday should be good. The name of the event is “BEEF” So if you have “BEEF” with someone and you want to race him or them call them out!!!

I will set up a date and time then I will get back to you guys, but how many of you guys will really come out?

Here is the vid of the s14 with the 2JZ http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll208/draggone_2008/?action=view&current=Picture290.flv

Lets get some better definition on the classes here boys… I would love to squeeze something like this into my schedule… bring the old girl out of storage untouched and see what she can put down with 0 prep… lol

Anyone have a trailer?! :stuck_out_tongue:

I like seeing Gonad in this thread… but ps… bracket racing is gay!