Wanna setup a KOTS comp for next year..

Mine should definately be a contender in the spring. Lots of changes are going to be made to it in the next few months. A little more than I had planned is happening.

Thats b/c you have no idea whats going on :lmao

Oh really? Thats cool man, will be nice to see another quick ford out. Should actually be a good year for the Ford guys come 09’ :banana Wiley’s car is gonna be BEAST when/if it gets done…

Well I do, but no cars are just coming out of no where…I mean besides me(see avatar) :ssh :umm

Youre the only one with a quick car comin outta nowhere?? Cmon mang. There are some serious rides that are gonna be out next year. This is going to be the boost(haha literally) that the local scene has needed! As long as CPD stays on the low we’ll be ok

His car was supposed to be done this year so dont hold your breath.

Mine will definately be faster than 13.8’s next year. Most of the changes are little things like MAF and injectors and some other minor shit but then theres the other part. :ninja

No spray, no blower, no turbo. All motor.

?? :confused

Niice

Oh, Wiley IS getting his motor back finally from the shop sometime late december. So the motor/trans etc will be in, but there is still a wait on a few parts… :ninja

Damn that shit is taking forever though

ha ha ha

I didnt plan on this:
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/PaulJBrudzienski/DSC02377.jpg

hopefully mine will be a old ass turdgen out runnin prolly not full steam right off but close

:nana

what ya wanna run me to little prick :nana :hug

you know I will run anything…

i dont do rolls mofo so unless ya learn to launch you s,o,l //////////////if its done damn kids are expensive

have a few things in the works right now…should be launching @ 5k by spring.

good