Wanna setup a KOTS comp for next year..

na, i think yours look sweet.

the 15x8 are more than that like 220 a hit but i found some used local ones in great shape

yes

:lol thats more like it. I LOVE those rims…

i’d like to get some streetlites, 15x4 and 15x10s but they are expensive

Come on Paul

what?

Spend a little money on the poor ole girl

pauls camaro is rat-rod 4 life!!! ;D

He needs the skull head shifter

I had one of those in my S10’s. I was going to put it in my Mustang but I like the stock knob.

Pretty soon Ill be spending some money on my car. No wheels this year though. I was thinking about getting the front bumper repainted and getting some new wheels but then the motor went bad.

im still just wonderin why a.u.g is so slow wit all the domestics on here and this forum is thrivin not downin this one but there is a lot on aug if it would just pick up

b/c most of them are older and dont spent the majority of their days on the comp lol. we are setting up some shit though, so there is little shit goin on here and there, most people just dont see that content… :ninja

i see what ya talkin about :ninja but we could have better convo,s without importers runnin there mouth also or other scumbags seein whats up

Nah there’s a :ninja area on AUG where the real talk goes down. :ninja :ninja :ninja :ninja :ninja No ones sees that but a select group.

no shit , ive been in hell before

:lol :ninja

shit what do ya know no new posts :ninjasee what i meen

Well this year shoudl be interesting, ALOT of fast cars coming out of the woodwork!! :banana

wat.

I don’t see any cars coming out of the woodwork. :confused