want HIDS

i want to buy some hids

what are some good brands to get?

are the shitty cheap ebay ones any good?

i have bran new ones in box, 4300k H4, $80

Those are mine! Fucker! Haha

Yours arent h4’s.
H4 is what u use in popup lights.

i dont have H4’s either

what are you guys using in your own cars…?

cheap kijiji shit.

Catz HID kit came with the car, its nice, but i think the ballast is going because whenever I would fire it up for the first time, it would not come on properly. and once its comes on and stays on, one of the light has a slightest yellow tint.

I’m thinking about the changing it to eventually and kijiji stuff apprently does its job, so lets see if anyone had long time experience with it and any issues with the kijiji kits

http://www.hidkits.net/

try that site…it looks decent

i bought the HIDs from the vendor on here, ive had them for 2 years with absolutely no problem

is this going in a 240sx?

i would recommend not getting them at all. use what is supposed to be used in the car

i’ve used cheap pacific mall hid’s before, worked fine for me without any problems. i know a friend who is also running a pacific mall set who hasn’t had any problems either except for one broken ballast (which they replaced for free). because of this, i personally don’t really care for going with any expensive companies, cheap ones seem to work fine for me.

^and he can properly use them if they’re going on a kouki

8000k is sick … especially on your setup avery. at least you have projectors lol

im gonna get 4300k those are the best for seeing

i bought my set of hids from www.vvme.com never had any problems with them in 3 years… and they are cheep got them for 60 bucks shipped can

hid’s are god damn annoying.

i had 6000k in Kouki projectors and they sucked…

went back to oem bulb

i had 8k without projectors, damn it was way too much glare. if i was a cop i would pull my car over.

if i get a chance to fab in projectors into my spare housings, then i’ll get some 6000K, otherwise, staying with regular H4 bulbs

:skunk:

I read thread title as “want AIDS”

:gay2: